Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Was Jesus an extraterrestrial?



To be honest I think that I have never read a book which pretends to reveal secrets in history, but I do know about some of them. For example, there is an spanish author called Juan José Benitez who have written an extremely long book saga about the life and passion of Jesus Christ (called “Caballo de Troya”), revealing his secret life and the struggles he has to pass in his lifetime, things that are absent in the historycal and traditional body of knowledge (I mean, these kind of things are not detailed in the bible, and even the scientific evidence about the existence of Jesus is controversial).

The interesting thing about JJ Benitez is his close relationship with the ufology issue, in fact, he used to be in the 70s a recognized jounalist focused in these kind of topics. So, in his saga he talks about Jesus´ life in a third view perspective, and he try to link (implicitly) the relationship between him and the extraterrestrial life. It´s weird, I know.
Obviously, Benitez has recieved a lot of questioning about his work, but he has said that certain parts of the books are fiction, but the most part of the history is truth.

I don´t know if it´s truth o not, because I have not read the saga, but if I have the chance I will take a look on the books. But I think that these kind of things must be read with an open and curious mind, because if they are not true, at least you can pass a great time reading them.

2 comments:

  1. Is very interesting your post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did not have idea about this! I was listen about the name of the book, but today i could know more about the theme of the book

    ReplyDelete