Friday, December 6, 2013

This year

To be honest I don´t like to classify the things that happen in my life as “good” or “bad”, because if you look deeper you can realize that what we usually call “bad things” brings out many times spectacular opportunities and experience. So I like to think that way (but it´s hard!).  However you can obviously realize the good and bad things that happen to you at least in the superficial dimension. This year I made my first assistantship in course at university, so that gave me some experience and knowledge that I appreciate. Also, I have approved all the courses that I have taken, so I feel good about that.  I think that a bad thing that happened to me this year is something related with my career: last year I was enthusiastic about develop my professional practice in the clinical psychology area, but lately I have been dubious about that, so right now I am little lost about it.

I don´t know what my achievements could be jaja… when I pass from one year to another I don´t expect nothing in particular, and I think that that it´s a legitimate way of seeing future. However, it´s true that I have general wishes when I pass to a new year, like being happy, enjoy times with people I love and that, and I think that this year have gone this way, so I’m glad about that.


An important event that I would like to highlight this year (and that its related with my personal life) is the surprise birthday that my family organized to me, in which they contacted my old school friends and was really beauty. 

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you... we could learn and have experience of "bad and good things" no matter what....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that 2014, you have the good year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very much agree with what you say at first I did not like to evaluate things , if they are bad or good , because I am convinced that they are not bad or good , because everything is learned.
    PD: Zest with the decision to practice, because it is normal that you do not know very well yet you want (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you are thinking about of the years, good and bad thinks, that impress me a lot and make me think.

    ReplyDelete