Friday, December 13, 2013

English Language



I like to learn things and learning English it´s not the exception, but one thing that I hate of this English classes are the schedule of it, I mean, taking classes all Fridays in the afternoon it´s not the best idea, because all that you want is take a breath of every day’s obligations, and you are not with the energy that you need to learn new things.  However I think that my favorite part of English classes were the blog´s writings, because you can express your feelings and ideas about a certain topics and watch the same of your classmates. 

I think that I know how to read, write and hear the English language: I think that it is in those areas that I’m good at, and I think that I am good because I am always reading English texts, hearing English people talking in movies or singing in the songs, etc. My weakest point is the speaking, but I think that these English classes have been useful to me in this way, because we have been practicing speaking in almost every class. I don´t have any plan to improve my spoken English outside of this course, because I think that it´s not too important to me at this time. Also, my spoken English is no so poor, and I think that I can manage myself if I have to speak in English in the future. 

I think that English is important these days because this language has become a sort of universal language in our world… for example, if you want to communicate with a Japanese, its more probable that he or she know English and it’s less probable that you know Japanese, so it’s useful. And also you can use it to read English papers when you want to stay update in certain topics, and for thousands of other things.

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same as you, I love learning, and the day is no problem for me, but English is a problem for me: c, although it did not cost much, I think I'm traumatized small because makes me quite nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, is a great form practice that hearing music or watching english movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is truth of the schedule! this paralize many plans! above everythig when you have works to the mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think like you, take English classes on Friday is horrible, we only want to take a rest after breakfast!!

    ReplyDelete